AOU San Luigi Gonzaga, Regione Gonzole 10, 10143 Orbassano
IRCCS di Candiolo, Strada Provinciale 142, 10060 Candiolo
The internationalization area of the Institutional Activities, Programming, Quality, and Evaluation Division supports the University's internationalization strategies and operates for the Department through the services offered by the International Office - Hub of Medicine Orbassano and Candiolo.
The Office supports international projects as well as the process of pre-assessment and admission of students with a foreign degree. The Office offers assistance to incoming and outgoing teachers and students for the management of mobilities and the negotiation of educational and scientific cooperation agreements with foreign universities.
Ad-interim manager: Tiziana Maccario
The International Office – Hub of Medicine Orbassano and Candiolo offers a service of proximity for teachers and students and carries out the following tasks:
- Support to international students
- Assistance to teachers for international mobility
- Management of international projects for teaching and mobility
- Support to the staff to manage the procedures recommended by Erasmus programme
- Management for incoming and outgoing student’s mobility, research projects and traineeship abroad
- Support for implementation and/or drafting of academic cooperation partnership
The services provided by the Office are addressed to teaching staff, technical and amministrative staff, fellow internship, PhD and students in mobility and/or members of the Departments of the Hub.
Ask for a service
International Office – Hub of Medicine Orbassano and Candiolo
Support student service
Support service for students enrolled or involved in international mobility programmes of the degree courses of the Hub of Medicine Orbassano and Candiolo.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +39 337 1455389
Active on Tuesdays 2 - 4 pm
- Google Meet: book an appointment.
(Click on “Prenota /Book here” in the preferred time slot to sign in; add in Description the subject for the requested videoconference and click on “Save”.)
- For other web meeting platforms contact us via e-mail.
- Google Meet: book an appointment.
- Meetings held in presence for specific needs can be requested via e-mail or telephone.
- Buddy project: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to get in touch with a buddy before your arrival.
How to get to TURIN
Turin is one of the most important national and international railway junctions. Turin's main railway stations are:
- Porta Nuova (from/to Rome, Milan, Genoa, Florence, Bologna, Venice, France) corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 53ph. +39-011532427
- Porta Susa (from/to Rome, Milan, Florence, Bologna, Venice, Spain and TGV from/to France) piazza XXVII Dicembre, 8ph. +39-011538513
- Lingotto (intermediate stop from/to Rome, Genoa, Florence) via Pannunzio, 1ph. +39-0113173897
- Stazione Dora (from/to Turin's International Airport "Sandro Pertini", every 30 minutes) Piazza Baldissera ph. +39-0112217835
For further information on train services and timetables visit www.trenitalia.com
Foreign railway stations connected directly with Turin:
Turin International Airport "Sandro Pertini"
Strada San Maurizio, 12 - Caselle Torinese (TO)
Ph: +39 0115676.361 / +39 0115676.362
Fax: +39 01156765.420
Office hours: from Monday to Sunday 6.00 - 24.00
The Turin's Airport (Sandro Pertini) is 16 kilometres northwest of the town center.
For further information, timetables and how to get from/to the airport, visit the official website of International Airport "Sandro Pertini", updated 24 hours day.
The SADEM bus service between the city centre and Turin Airport has several stops enroute including Porta Nuova railway station, Porta Susa railway station, via Stradella 242/245, Borgaro and Caselle city centre.
It is also provided a “direct” bus service between Turin and the airport that does not include stops at Borgaro and Caselle city but that only stops at Porta Nuova and Porta Susa railway station.
- Journey time: 45/50 minutes
- Passengers are kindly requested to buy their ticket before getting on the bus.
For information and timetable confirmation visit SADEM Bus Shuttle or call ph. +39 011.3000611
Milano Malpensa Airport is an hub airport situated 140km from Turin.
A bus service links the Milano Malpensa Airport with Turin. There are about 10 daily runs. The trip lasts for about 2 hours. The city bus terminal is in C.so Vittorio Emanuele 131/H. The bus also stops at the Torino Porta Susa railway station. Tickets can be bought at the bus station counter, or in the bars nearest to the bus terminal or directly on the bus. See SADEM website where you can find detailed informations about prices and timetables.
From Milano Malpensa Airport to Turin there aren't direct train connections, so you have to reach Milano either by:
• Malpensa Shuttle, bus to Milano Centrale railway station available each 20 minutes for twenty-four hours a day. For a complete list of all available bus services please see Malpensa Airport website;
• by taxi
At Milano Centrale railway station direct trains leave approximately each hour.
How to get to SAN LUIGI GONZAGA HOSPITAL
Regione Gonzole 10 - 10043 Orbassano (Torino)
From the main entrance, follow the signs to UNIVERSITÀ.
To San Luigi Hospital:
- From Turin, you can take the suburban bus 43. The last stop is in Caio Mario, near Mirafiori (Turin).
- From Rivalta di Turin, you can take the suburban bus 43.
- From Borgaretto, you can take the suburban bus 48.
- From Orbassano, you can take the bus shuttle OB1.
- For the route "Turin - San Luigi" you have to buy a GTT urban+suburban ticket.
- For the routes "Rivalta - San Luigi", "Borgaretto - San Luigi", and "Orbassano - San Luigi" you have to buy a suburban ticket.
For more info about public transport in Turin and suburban areas, please refer to GTT (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti) website